Re: Parallel Full Hash Join

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Parallel Full Hash Join
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Melanie Plageman <melanieplageman@gmail.com> writes:
> Having not done much debugging on buildfarm animals before, I don't
> suppose there is any way to get access to the core itself? I'd like to
> see how many participants the batch barrier had at the time of the
> assertion failure. I assume it was 2, but I just wanted to make sure I
> understand the race.

I don't know about chimaera in particular, but buildfarm animals are
not typically configured to save any build products.  They'd run out
of disk space after awhile :-(.

If you think the number of participants would be useful data, I'd
suggest replacing that Assert with an elog() that prints what you
want to know.

Сообщение: Re: longfin missing gssapi_ext.h
Сообщение: Re: longfin missing gssapi_ext.h