Re: postgresql 15 for RHEL RPMs available?

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: postgresql 15 for RHEL RPMs available?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 2 Oct 2022, at 23:05, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> Steve Baldwin <steve.baldwin@gmail.com> writes:
>> Looks like it's official ? - https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/15.0/
>
> No, that's just the RC1 version.  Note the "Release date:" line is still
> not set.

This highlights an interesting thing with the website that I hadn't noticed
before, the release notes in the docs show the yellow "unsupported version"
banner while the release notes from the quick link menu does not:

    https://www.postgresql.org/docs/15/release-15.html

    https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/15.0/

We should probably make those also show the same banner to avoid confusion like
this.

Сообщение: Re: postgresql 15 for RHEL RPMs available?
Сообщение: Re: postgresql 15 for RHEL RPMs available?