Re: [INTERFACES] Newbie question

От Byron Nikolaidis
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Newbie question
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

Jackson, DeJuan wrote:

> >    Could someone please give me a step-by-step idea of how to get ODBC
> > running on Win95 and whatever tools/programs is needed for that?
> Well, I've never done it myself, but I'll give it a shot.
> 1) get the newest driver from http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc and
> compile it

FYI, there is a self-extracting, fully functional installation there
(postdrv.exe) for win95 -- you dont have to mess around with compiling if
you don't want to.  There is also just the compiled dll (postdll.zip), for
those who have done the full install at least once (just unzip into
\windows\system).

Byron

Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] whoops: VB RDO works just fine with new odbc dri ver....
Сообщение: RE: [INTERFACES] whoops: VB RDO works just fine with new odbc dri ver....