Re: pgsql odbc

От David Hartwig
Тема Re: pgsql odbc
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Byron,

Aren't you working on some issues along these lines right now?

Brian,

You should post these questions on the pgsql-interface list to increase the
chance of someone having experince with your problem.   Also other users may
gain the exchange.  Also, please provide the version of the driver.  This
can be retrieved from the "ODBC
Data Source Administrator" in the "ODBC Drivers" tab.