Re: [INTERFACES] Postgres 6.3, Linux, and ODBC

От David Hartwig
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Postgres 6.3, Linux, and ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I'm not sure what you are looking for.  Perhaps this will help.

http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc

Do you want run the driver and driver manager manager on native Linux?   This
version is Win95/NT 32 bit only.   If someone has run the driver and/or driver
manager (binaries) under Linux, I will be immensely  impressed.   We are
currently reviewing the posibility of porting the driver to native Unix via
iODBC.

Krasnow, Greg wrote:

> I am trying to evaluate using an ODBC programming interface to the latest
> PostgresSQL database (6.3.2) running on Linux.  I tried the OpenLink
> multi-tier driver for linux and postgres95 and was unable to get it to
> connect.  I was however able to use the PostODBC driver under WindowsNT to
> connect to the database.

> Has anyone else successfully used a Linux ODBC
> DriverManager and Postgres Driver and if so, which one? where can I obtain
> it? and was there any tricks in configuring it?  Thank You.

Вложения