Re: BUG #15646: Inconsistent behavior for current_setting/set_config

От Eugen Konkov
Тема Re: BUG #15646: Inconsistent behavior for current_setting/set_config
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

Not sure I should open new issue or continue this one.

select set_config( 'my.some_conf', 'value', true );

does not issue warning if there is no transaction in progress.

I  faced into this problem when call to stored function which make use
of configurations. and missed that this function has no effect because
there is no transaction in progress

--
Best regards,
Eugen Konkov