Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC-Interface (PostODBC) and Postgres 6.3.2

От Byron Nikolaidis
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC-Interface (PostODBC) and Postgres 6.3.2
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Oliver Stegle wrote:

> >But there ist still one problem:
> >  I can import any table from the SQl-Server without problem.
> >  I also can use SQL-Queries out of my Programs.
> >But I can't export Tables from e.g. Microsoft Access to the
> >PostgreSQL-Server:
> >  -> ODBC-Call did not success:
> >     "Tha Handle does not point to a statement that is ready to be
> >executed(#-1)"
> >Tha Server himself writes to his logfile:
> >" ERROR: msysconf: table does not exist."
> >
> >->it is very interesting, that the client can't write the table-content to
> >the server.
> >  But the Table and it's fields are created successful, it's only empty.
> >

> >Have you any idea??

Yes, the export problem ("Handle does not point to a statement that is ready..."
)  IS a bug in the driver, and is fixed in version .0240, which will be released
on Friday.

The "ERROR: msysconf" is a harmless warning message actually.

Byron