Re: [HACKERS] Unusual notices in latest snapshot

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Unusual notices in latest snapshot
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I am getting similar stuff.  Thomas will have to comment.

Hey, what makes you think I have anything to do with it?

However, I have heard that someone probably left a -DPARSEDEBUG in the
backend/parser/Makefile by mistake :(

Take it out and recompile by doing a make clean in that directory and
then a make install in src...

I'll fix the source tree now. Sorry for the problem.

                      - Tom