Re: Postgresql BUG / Help Needed

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Postgresql BUG / Help Needed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/1/24 06:10, Johnathan Tiamoh wrote:
> I haven't had difficulties in this cluster recently.
>
> However I upgraded it from  version 9.5 to 14.10  about 3 weeks ago.

Have you being doing any of the things that got you in trouble in this
thread:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CACoPQdbEoQrusU4RC1o2zEC8CEm4PVdhy6xbH2x_hQPwPOdO%3DQ%40mail.gmail.com

and/or this one:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CACoPQdZWnrc1ZBGpUBTFE_3Eo2sOV3w%2B5RqPhMHgDe6zNV_1DQ%40mail.gmail.com

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: using palloc/pfree for OpenSSL allocations with CRYPTO_set_mem_functions