Precompiled libraries for PgAccess on RedHat 4.2 and RedHat 5.0

От Constantin Teodorescu
Тема Precompiled libraries for PgAccess on RedHat 4.2 and RedHat 5.0
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Some precompiled shared libraries (libpq.so and libpgtcl.so) for RedHat
i386 versions 4.2 and 5.0 are available at :

ftp://ftp.flex.ro/pub/pgaccess

For RedHat 5.0 are available libraries for PostgreSQL 6.3.1 version.
I will update as soon as I can that libraries for 6.3.2 version as well.

If anyone could send me (checked and functional) precompiled libraries
for the latest PostgreSQL version (6.3.2) other operating systems
(Solaris, Free-BSD) I will put them on my ftp server.

Thanks,

--
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA