Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC: Problem with Fetching records

От Byron Nikolaidis
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC: Problem with Fetching records
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

This looks like it may be a different problem than the locking problem already discussed.

Please send me the driver's commlog file (C:\psqlodbc.log).  You can enable it on the setup dialog box.
Then run your application with the problem, close it, and send the logfile.

Thanks,

Byron

Benoit Foucher wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've got a problem with the postgreSQL Driver. I use it with BDE from Borland. When I have more than one table
declareand when I fecth more than 100 tupples in one of the table, my program freeze.

> I suppose that when there is two cursors open and when the ODBC Driver need to retrieve tupples from the database
(andnot from his cache) it hangs. The postgres backend put a message in the log file : a notice which say that the
specifiedcursor doesn't exist.

От: "Jose' Soares Da Silva"
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Postgres Locking, Access'97 and ODBC
От: "Jackson, DeJuan"
Сообщение: RE: [QUESTIONS] problem with pgaccess