Re: plperl: update ppport.h and fix configure version check

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: plperl: update ppport.h and fix configure version check
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/4/21 11:12 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> In short: (a) we're not testing against anything older than 5.8.3
> and (b) it seems quite unlikely that anybody cares about 5.8.x anyway.
> So if we want to mess with this, maybe we should set the cutoff
> to 5.8.3 not 5.8.1.

Seems OK. Note that the Msys DTK perl currawong uses to build with is
ancient (5.6.1). That's going to stay as it is until it goes completely
out of scope in about 13 months. The perl it builds plperl against is
much more modern - 5.16.3.

cheers

andrew

--