Re: BUG #17462: Invalid memory access in heapam_tuple_lock

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17462: Invalid memory access in heapam_tuple_lock
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> One way to address it in a way not requiring an API break would be to pass
> SnapshotAny to heap_fetch and then do an explicit visibility check "ourselves"
> in heapam_lock_tuple().

I'm not really interested in fixing this without an API break (going
forward anyway), because as it stands heap_fetch is just an invitation
to make this same mistake again.  It should never return a tuple pointer
if we don't keep the pin on the associated buffer.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17462: Invalid memory access in heapam_tuple_lock
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17462: Invalid memory access in heapam_tuple_lock