Re: 8.3.3 regression test on SCO 5.0.7

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 8.3.3 regression test on SCO 5.0.7
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Harvey, Allan AC" <HarveyA@OneSteel.com> writes:
> creating template1 database in /upgrades/postgres/postgresql-8.3.3/src/test/regre
> ss/./tmp_check/data/base/1 ... =: is not an identifier

I'd guess you have an incompatible awk or possibly sed.  Look at the
postgres.bki file generated on this system and compare it to one
generated from 8.3 on a non-broken system.  It might or might not
be easy to determine exactly where the breakage is, but I suspect the
short answer is going to be "install gawk".