Re: BUG #17522: While using --with-ssl=openssl and PG_TEST_EXTRA='ssl' options, SSL test fails on OpenBSD 7.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17522: While using --with-ssl=openssl and PG_TEST_EXTRA='ssl' options, SSL test fails on OpenBSD 7.1
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #17522: While using --with-ssl=openssl and PG_TEST_EXTRA='ssl' options, SSL test fails on OpenBSD 7.1  (Jacob Champion <jchampion@timescale.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Jacob Champion <jchampion@timescale.com> writes:
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 2:16 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> So maybe the simplest fix is to do the same if there's a '/' anywhere?
>> More generally, should we limit the SNI host string to chars allowed in
>> DNS names?

> That's certainly an option. Do you think it's still early enough in
> the cycle to make that change for 15?

Why not?  We're still in beta, and pretty early at that.