Re: Unsupported version mentioned at Using EXPLAIN

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unsupported version mentioned at Using EXPLAIN
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 2021-May-07, tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com wrote:
>> Maybe we can just remove the specific PG version. Say "using current development sources." Thoughts?

> I think there's more to this than just changing or removing the version
> number; a better approach might be to update the documentation so that
> it matches what current versions do.

Yeah.  The reason why a specific version is mentioned is exactly that
the details tend to change.  I don't know if anyone else has touched
that text, but when I've done so it's been exactly the sort of effort
you mention: run through all the examples in that file and make them
match current reality.  I don't think just taking out the version
number is a good idea.

Сообщение: Re: Unsupported version mentioned at Using EXPLAIN
Сообщение: RE: Unsupported version mentioned at Using EXPLAIN