Re: Unix Domain Sockets error (was Re: [HACKERS] Alpha initdb fixed!)

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: Unix Domain Sockets error (was Re: [HACKERS] Alpha initdb fixed!)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> These are the regression tests when a port number is specified (note that
> you *must* assign a value to PGPORT before running the tests):

> boolean ..  ok
> char ..  ok
> char2 ..  ok
> char4 ..  ok
> char8 ..  ok
> char16 ..  ok
> varchar ..  ok
> text ..  ok
> strings ..  ok
> int2 ..  failed
> int4 ..  failed
> oid ..  ok
> oidint2 ..  failed
> oidint4 ..  failed
> oidname ..  ok
> float4 ..  ok
> float8 ..  failed
> numerology ..  ok
> point ..  ok
> lseg ..  ok
> box ..  ok
> path ..  ok
> polygon ..  ok
> circle ..  ok
> geometry ..  failed
> timespan ..  ok
> datetime ..  failed
> reltime ..  ok
> abstime ..  failed
> tinterval ..  failed
> horology ..  failed
> comments ..  ok
> create_function_1 ..  ok
> create_type ..  ok
> create_table ..  ok
> create_function_2 ..  ok
> constraints ..  ok
> triggers ..  ok
> copy ..  ok
> create_misc ..  ok
> create_aggregate ..  ok
> create_operator ..  ok
> create_view ..  ok
> create_index ..  ok
> sanity_check ..  ok
> errors ..  ok
> select ..  ok
> select_into ..  ok
> select_distinct ..  ok
> select_distinct_on ..  ok
> subselect ..  ok
> aggregates ..  ok
> transactions ..  ok
> random ..  failed
> portals ..  ok
> misc ..  ok
> arrays ..  ok
> btree_index ..  ok
> hash_index ..  ok
> select_views ..  ok
> alter_table ..  ok
> portals_p2 ..  ok
>
> Some of them fail (most notably int2, int4 and float8), but anyway it's
> better than before :-)

Oooh. I think you might have a running system now! Those int2, int4,
float8 "failures" are probably just error message differences and are
expected. The date and time stuff may or may not be a problem, and the
geometry stuff is probably OK (rounding trouble in the math libraries).

Make sure your date/time stuff looks OK, at least for simple tests; it
may be, for example, that your timezone database is just different for
dates before 1960...

                       - Tom