Re: json(b)_to_tsvector with numeric values

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: json(b)_to_tsvector with numeric values
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Hm, seems, it's useful feature, but I suggest to make separate function
>> jsonb_any_to_tsvector and add support for boolean too (if you know better
>> name for function, do not hide it). Changing behavior of existing function
>> is not obvious for users and, seems, should not backpatched.
>
> What do you think about having not a separate function, but a flag argument to
> the existing one (like `create` in `jsonb_set`), that will have false as
> default value? The result would be the same, but without an extra function with
> almost the same implementation.

tsvector jsonb_to_tsvector(jsonb[, bool]) ?
Agreed. Second arg should be optional.

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL's handling of fsync() errors is unsafe and risks data loss at least on XFS
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL's handling of fsync() errors is unsafe and risks data loss at least on XFS