Re: BUG #4434: Error inserting into view - unrecognized node type: 313

От Alex Hunsaker
Тема Re: BUG #4434: Error inserting into view - unrecognized node type: 313
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> "Dean Rasheed" <dean_rasheed@hotmail.com> writes:
>> CREATE TABLE foo(a int, b int);
>> CREATE VIEW foo_v AS SELECT * FROM foo;
>> CREATE RULE foo_r AS ON INSERT TO foo_v DO INSTEAD INSERT INTO foo
>> VALUES(NEW.a, NEW.b);
>> INSERT INTO foo_v VALUES ((SELECT 1), (SELECT 2)), ((SELECT 3), (SELECT 4));
>
>> ERROR:  unrecognized node type: 313
>
> It looks like the parser's code path for multi-row VALUES is neglecting
> to detect sublinks and set pstate->p_hasSubLinks.  I'm too tired to look
> closer tonight; anyone want to poke into it?
>
>                        regards, tom lane

The below fixes it for me...  Its probably in the wrong place,  and
does not even try to do any detection... but here it is anyway

*** a/src/backend/parser/analyze.c
--- b/src/backend/parser/analyze.c
*** 538,543 **** transformInsertStmt(ParseState *pstate, InsertStmt *stmt)
--- 538,545 ----
           */
          List       *valuesLists = selectStmt->valuesLists;

+         pstate->p_hasSubLinks = true;
+
          Assert(list_length(valuesLists) == 1);

          /* Do basic expression transformation (same as a ROW() expr) */