Re: new yacc problem

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: new yacc problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Here is what I get from the current cvsup:

> /usr/bin/yacc -d gram.y
> /usr/bin/yacc: f - maximum table size exceeded
> gmake[2]: *** [parse.h] Error 2
> gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/pgsql/pgsql/src/backend/parser'
> gmake[1]: *** [parser.dir] Error 2
> gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/pgsql/pgsql/src/backend'
> gmake: *** [all] Error 2

Uh oh. Are there any switches on yacc which would let you increase some
internal parameters?

If not, we could try delivering gram.c as we do with scan.c. With the current
parser scheme, I don't see how we could shrink things very much :<(

                                                 - Tom

I haven't yet tested with both our our recent changes in; will let you know if
bison has trouble...