Re: [HACKERS] column labels now with obligatory 'as'

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] column labels now with obligatory 'as'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Have just tried 9. Jan snapshot on AIX 4.1.5,
> > compiles with gcc not with cc (fails in heaptuple.c), aix won't get
> > defined though, did a -Daix
>
> IBM compiler doesn't like the (void)NULLs in the heap_getattr and
> StrNCpy macros.  Change to (bool)NULL in heap_getattr in include/
> access/heapam.h and to (char)NULL in StrNCpy in include/c.h. In 6.2,
> heap_getattr has (char)NULL (which is what bool is, so this worked),
> but gcc gave warnings, so they were changed to _errors_ to "fix" them
> for 6.3.

Ack! It looks to me like the StrNCpy macro needs (void *)NULL or just
NULL, not (void)NULL. Same with heap_getattr. Was this a workaround for
a compiler problem on another platform, or are we mixing type coersions?

                                                         - Tom

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Disk block size issues.
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Disk block size issues.