Re: AW: Assorted improvements in pg_dump

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: AW: Assorted improvements in pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hans Buschmann <buschmann@nidsa.net> writes:
> I noticed that you patched master with all the improvements in pg_dump.
> Did you change your mind about backpatching patch 0005 to fix the toast size matter?

I looked briefly at that and found that the patch would have to be
largely rewritten, because getTables() looks quite different in the
older branches.  I'm not really sufficiently excited about the point
to do that rewriting and re-testing.  I think that cases where the
old logic gets the scheduling badly wrong are probably rare.