Re: Updates, ShareLocks, RowExclusiveLocks, and deadlocks

От Ben Chobot
Тема Re: Updates, ShareLocks, RowExclusiveLocks, and deadlocks
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Apr 25, 2012, at 1:31 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

I don't have all the details in my head, but if you deliberately provoke
a deadlock by making two transactions update the same two rows in
opposite orders, you'll soon find out what it looks like in the log.

Heh, duh. Looks like your first guess was correct, as usual. Conflicting updates in two transactions show up in the logs as a ShareLock deadlock.

Thanks!

Сообщение: Re: Updates, ShareLocks, RowExclusiveLocks, and deadlocks
Сообщение: Re: Updates, ShareLocks, RowExclusiveLocks, and deadlocks