Re: [HACKERS] Index created in BEFORE trigger not updated during INSERT

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Index created in BEFORE trigger not updated during INSERT
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The patch looks good to me, could you add a regression test?

Done, thanks for the review.  I stuck the test into triggers.sql,
which is not completely on point since there are other ways to get
to this error.  But if we're thinking of it as a framework for testing
other CheckTableNotInUse cases then adding it to e.g. create_index.sql
doesn't seem right either.