Re: Streaming replication as a separate permissions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Streaming replication as a separate permissions
Дата
Re: Streaming replication as a separate permissions  (Florian Pflug <fgp@phlo.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Florian Pflug <fgp@phlo.org> writes:
> The problem here is that you suggest NOLOGIN should mean "Not allowed
> to issue SQL commands", which really isn't what the name "NOLOGIN"
> conveys.

No, it means "not allowed to connect".  It's possible now to issue
commands as a NOLOGIN user, you just have to use SET ROLE to become the
user.  I think you're arguing about a design choice that was already
made some time ago.