Re: [GENERAL] Physical Database Configuration

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Physical Database Configuration
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Physical Database Configuration  (Jeff <threshar@torgo.978.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I have started working on tablespaces (to the extent that I am capable!),
> based not on the rejected patch, but on Jim's eventual syntax proposal that
> was never developed.

Has anyone looked at the syntaxes used by other databases to control
tablespaces (Oracle, DB2, etc)?  I have no strong desire to slavishly
follow Oracle, but it would be a shame to miss out on any good ideas.