Re: owner of type 'mmm' apperars to be invalid

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: owner of type 'mmm' apperars to be invalid
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
"cristi" <cristi@dmhi.ct.ro> writes:
> When I'm trying to make vaccum on a data base I have this message:
> WARNING: owner of type 'mmm' apperars to be invalid
> WARNING: owner of type 'eee' apperars to be invalid
> WARNING: owner of type 'refcursor' apperars to be invalid
> VACUUM

You sure that's not coming from pg_dump?  I don't believe VACUUM cares.

Anyway, the problem is you dropped a user who still owns some objects.
You need to recreate that user, or another user with the same SYSID.

Or just drop the objects the user owned, if you don't need 'em anymore.