Re: PDF build issue with 9.0 Alpha5

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PDF build issue with 9.0 Alpha5
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
I wrote:
> For an actual fix, it looks like we have got three alternatives:
> * find out what's chewing up so many strings and get rid of it.

Some tracing suggests that there may indeed be a single culprit that we
could fix or nuke.  Practically all of the string pool is consumed by
strings like these:

    x@116714
    p@116714
    x@116715
    p@116715
    x@116718
    p@116718
    x@116719
    p@116719
    x@116720
    p@116720
    x@116721
    p@116721
    x@116722
    p@116722

These are presumably names of TeX control sequences, but I haven't found
what's defining them.

Сообщение: Re: PDF build issue with 9.0 Alpha5
Сообщение: Re: PDF build issue with 9.0 Alpha5