Wired execution in my benchmark using postgresql 9.6

От tayeb merabti
Тема Wired execution in my benchmark using postgresql 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Hi all,

When I am executing multiple queries (for a benchmark) I obtained this graph, the graph show me that one execution took more time and it was not the firs(ont-shot), can you help me, please?

The figure shows the execution for the same query, bu one query took more time and it was not the first?

Thanks for all

Вложения