Re: [BUGS] casting strings to multidimensional arrays yields strange results

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] casting strings to multidimensional arrays yields strange results
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> If there are no objections, I'll adjust the appropriate regression
> script/expected files and commit tonight. And of course I'll follow up
> with documentation updates too.

BTW, I believe the plan is to wrap 8.0beta1 tomorrow, so please do get
this in tonight if you can get the docs updates done too.  (Otherwise
it might be better to wait till the docs are done.)

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] casting strings to multidimensional arrays yields strange results
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] casting strings to multidimensional arrays yields strange