Postgres - uuid-ossp error

От Adalberto Costa
Тема Postgres - uuid-ossp error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm trying to create a simple function using uuid-ossp package like follows:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION uuid_nil()
RETURNS uuid
AS '$libdir/uuid-ossp', 'uuid_nil'
IMMUTABLE STRICT LANGUAGE C;

But, I'm getting an error like below:

ERROR: ERROR: could not load library "/Applications/MAMP/Library/pg/lib/postgresql/uuid-ossp.so":
dlopen(/Applications/MAMP/Library/pg/lib/postgresql/uuid-ossp.so,
10): no suitable
image found.  Did find:
/Applications/MAMP/Library/pg/lib/postgresql/uuid-ossp.so:
mach-o, but wrong architecture

Query
= CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION uuid_nil()
RETURNS uuid
AS '$libdir/uuid-ossp',
'uuid_nil'
IMMUTABLE STRICT LANGUAGE C

I'm using mac OS-X 10.4  and Postgres 8.3.5 . Can someone help me?

--
Adalberto Dias Costa
Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica - ITA