Res: Question on NpgsqlParameter object

От Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Тема Res: Question on NpgsqlParameter object
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

Hi Oliveiros!

Unfortunately it is not possible with current state to get this text.

You will have to enable either Npgsql Log or postgresql log.

Just add those lines:

// Enable logging.
NpgsqlEventLog.Level = LogLevel.Debug;
NpgsqlEventLog.LogName = "NpgsqlTests.LogFile";

It will show you all the commands sent to server.

You can also get support from Npgsql mail list and forum. Check out Npgsql project page:

http://npgsql.projects.postgresql.org

I hope it helps.

--
Regards,