Re: archives.postgresql.org not responding

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: archives.postgresql.org not responding
Дата
Re: archives.postgresql.org not responding  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Список pgsql-www
> Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
>> Tom Lane wrote:
>>> I've been seeing connection timeouts for the last little while ...
>>
>> AFAIK - currently there is maintainance work going on at the CMD hosting
>> facility besides archives also search,planet and the buildfarm are down
>> currently  ...

> Longer than expected, but everything should be up but buildfarm. I am
> out of caffeine at this point but will look at buildfarm first thing in
> the morning.

Fully understand about lack of caffeine --- but if this was a planned
service outage, some advance notice to pgsql-www would've been
appropriate, no?  Or did I just miss it?
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: archives.postgresql.org not responding
Сообщение: Re: archives.postgresql.org not responding