Re: pg jdbc and dbcp error

От tfinneid@student.matnat.uio.no
Тема Re: pg jdbc and dbcp error
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> If you instead cast the connection to a DelegatingConnection (the DBCP
> wrapper class), then you can invoke the .getInnermostDelegate() method
> and get a handle to the underlying PG Connection object.

Thanks, that cleared up that error, but then I got another error:
NullPointerException

It claims that the delegate does not exist, so it returns null instead.
Any ideas?

(BTW, if anybody knows of a good tutorial on DBCP, i would appreciate it
enormously. The  documentation on the web page of DBCP just confuses me.)

regards

thomas