Re: [HACKERS] autovacuum can't keep up, bloat just continues to rise

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] autovacuum can't keep up, bloat just continues to rise
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] autovacuum can't keep up, bloat just continues to rise  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> At PGConf US Philly last week I was talking with Jim and Jan about
> performance. One of the items that came up is that PostgreSQL can't run
> full throttle for long periods of time. The long and short is that no
> matter what, autovacuum can't keep up. This is what I have done:

Try reducing autovacuum_vacuum_cost_delay more, and/or increasing
autovacuum_vacuum_cost_limit.

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] autovacuum can't keep up, bloat just continues to rise
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] autovacuum can't keep up, bloat just continues to rise