Re: pg recovery

От Jayadevan M
Тема Re: pg recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
><jayadevan.maymala@ibsplc.com> wrote:
>> I have postgresql streaming replication set up. I forgot to add an
>> entry for trigger_file in recovery.conf. So I added that entry and did
>> a pg_ctl reload.
>Recovery parameters are not GUC parameters, so doing a parameter reload
>has no effect. Also, such parameters cannot be changed once recovery has
>begun.
Recovery has not begun. Without the change, the recovery will not start. So, do I have to do a reload, or restart, for
theparameter to take effect? The situation is  - master is up and running, slave is up and running. I made a change to
recovery.conf.How can I make slave 'accept' that change?
Regards,
Jayadevan

DISCLAIMER: "The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed
andmay contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly contact the
senderand destroy all copies of the original communication. IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees
theaccuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any attachment and is not liable
forany errors, defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."

От: giozh
Сообщение: function query error: column does not exist
От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: function query error: column does not exist