Re: Resetting spilled txn statistics in pg_stat_replication

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Resetting spilled txn statistics in pg_stat_replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> prairiedog just failed in not-quite-the-same way, which reinforces the
> idea that this test is dependent on MAXALIGN, which determines physical
> tuple size.  (I just checked the buildfarm, and the four active members
> that report MAXALIGN 4 during configure are florican, lapwing, locust,
> and prairiedog.  Not sure about the MSVC critters though.)  The
> spill_count number is different though, so it seems that that may not
> be the whole story.

Oh, and here comes lapwing:

- regression_slot |          1 |          12
+ regression_slot |          1 |          10

So if it weren't that prairiedog showed 11 not 10, we'd have a nice
neat it-depends-on-MAXALIGN theory.  As is, I'm not sure what all
is affecting it, though MAXALIGN sure seems to be a component.

(locust seems to be AWOL at the moment, so I'm not holding my breath
for that one to report in.)

Сообщение: Re: Resetting spilled txn statistics in pg_stat_replication
Сообщение: Re: Resetting spilled txn statistics in pg_stat_replication