Streaming commtifest as RSS feed

От Nikolay Shaplov
Тема Streaming commtifest as RSS feed
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

For my own purposes I wrote a script that creates an RSS feed of new patches
submitted to commitfest (so I can choose one I can review).

Not it just parses the commitfest site (and caches what can be cached)

It now works online at http://perl.nataraj.su/commitfest-rss/commitfest-rss.pl

The script itself is in the attachment.

It perfectly suits me, but I think others may also need something like this.
For example a feed of "ready for commiter" patches or feed of patches with
"commited" or "returned with feedback" statuses.
Or may be even some per patch feeds with the history of status changes.

I think that these all things is better to write taking data right from the
commtifest DB.
If you need such feeds, and perl is acceptable as an implementation language,
I can write script for all these cases.

--
Do code for fun.
Вложения