Re: How come drongo didn't fail authentication here?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How come drongo didn't fail authentication here?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2022-07-28 Th 10:24, Tom Lane wrote:
>> How can that be?  Have we somehow broken SSPI authentication
>> in HEAD?

> Nothing is broken. On HEAD drongo uses Unix sockets.

I see.  Seems like we've created a gotcha for ourselves:
a test script can look perfectly fine in Unix-based testing,
and even in Windows CI, and then fail when it hits the back
branches in the buildfarm.  Is it worth doing something to
cause the lack of a valid auth_extra spec to fail on Unix?