Questions, help!!

От
Тема Questions, help!!
Дата
Re: Questions, help!!  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-novice
1.ERROR: line 1, "Bad date external representation" when executing copy
cliente from '/home/txtfiles/cliente.asc' with delimiter as '|'.

a. RH Linux 9.0
b. PostgreSQL 7.3
c. Importing text file from SQL informix Online 5.0
d. Configured datestyle: "ISO with US (NonEuropean) conventions

2. ERROR: copy: line 1, "Extra data after last expected column" when
executing copy maxtrn from '/home/txtfiles/maxtrn.asc' with delimiter as
'|'

a. The text file "maxtrn.asc" was generated by Informix Online 5.0, and
its  structure is:
5|02|C|286|
5|40|C|287|
b. The table "maxtrn" has columns:
cvesuc int2
cuenta char(2)
cvetrn char(1)
folio int4

3. I cannot connect to PostgreSQL database from Kylix 3. I got the error
message "DbExpress Error: Invalid username/password"

a. I'm trying to connect with the account "postgres" which was generated
by RH Linux 9.0 and I verified entrance to the account with the password I
assigned to it previously.

Thanks for your help!!