Re: backend crash on DELETE, reproducible locally

От Ondřej Bouda
Тема Re: backend crash on DELETE, reproducible locally
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dne 6.11.2018 v 20:45 Alvaro Herrera napsal(a):
> What indexes are there in this table?  Indexes on expressions are
> particularly suspect.

There are some simple btree indexes due to foreign keys, and this one,
which seems as the cause for the crashes:

CREATE INDEX schedulecard_overlap_idx
     ON public.schedulecard USING gist
     (scheduletemplate_id, (period_day::integer % 7), timerange)
     TABLESPACE pg_default;

When I drop it, the UPDATE statement gets executed without any problems.
When I create the index again, the same UPDATE crashes the server.

Regards,
Ondřej Bouda

Сообщение: Re: backend crash on DELETE, reproducible locally
Сообщение: Re: backend crash on DELETE, reproducible locally