Re: [OT] "advanced" database design (long)

От Alex Turner
Тема Re: [OT] "advanced" database design (long)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I just thought of another problem, the system can have multiple values
for a single attribute.  How do you normalise that without basically
adding a link table that's just the same thing as given below (I know
there are array types in Postgresql, but there aren't in other DBs and
I'm a fan of keeping products as DB neutral as possible)?

Alex