Re: PostgreSQL vs mySQL, any performance difference for large queries?

От Alex Turner
Тема Re: PostgreSQL vs mySQL, any performance difference for large queries?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I would ask you to ask the reverse question, why would you use MySQL when it still doesn't contain all the features of postgresql, has a bad query optimizer, a poor track record on scalability and will silenty truncate/accept invalid data, invalidating ACID, not only that you have to pay for it.

Why would you use MySQL?

Alex