Re: BUG #3059: psql to 'postgres' shortcut

От Raymond Naseef
Тема Re: BUG #3059: psql to 'postgres' shortcut
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dear Team,

I checked the shortcut and was unable to find any note about "close on exit=
" or anything like that.  The .bat method sounds wonderful, and I would app=
reciate such a change to make the product a little more responsive.

Thank you for your consideration and time,

Raymond Naseef

P.S. I apologize if my email were not being sent properly.  I will pay clos=
e attention to this going forward.