Re: BUG #3525: Lithuanian characters doesn't work in queries with regular expressions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #3525: Lithuanian characters doesn't work in queries with regular expressions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Rolandas Rudomanskis" <rolandasr@gmail.com> writes:
> regular expressions

> The database is set to unicode. Debian locale is utf-8.

Yeah, the regex code doesn't handle localization issues (such as
case-insensitive matching) correctly for multibyte characters.
Can you use a single-byte encoding?  Alternatively, I believe
case-insensitive LIKE matching works for this.