Re: compiling error on OpenWrt

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: compiling error on OpenWrt
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
baych igor <igorbaych@hotmail.com> writes:
> I've tried to compile libpq (PostgreSQL client library) and pgsql-cli (Command Line Interface for PostgreSQL
databases)with OpenSSL support.
> I've changed Makefile(feeds/packeges/libs/postgresql/Makefile) :
> HOST_CONFIGURE_ARGS += \ ... --with-openssl="yes" \ ...
> CONFIGURE_ARGS += \ ... --with-openssl="yes" \ ...
> but got error:
> checking for CRYPTO_new_ex_data in -lcrypto... no
> configure: error: library 'crypto' is required for OpenSSL

I don't know anything about OpenWrt, but if it's structured like
common Linux distros, the files needed to build a library-using
program are distributed separately from the library itself.
So in addition to the "openssl" package, you need to install
"openssl-devel" (Red Hat naming convention) or "openssl-dev"
(Debian naming convention) or something like that to get past
this problem.

Further down in configure, you'll likely find that you're also
missong readline-devel, zlib-devel, and maybe other dev packages.