Re: Assertion failure in new outer/semi/anti join code

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Assertion failure in new outer/semi/anti join code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The following query causes an assertion failure on CVS head:

> SELECT * FROM (SELECT 1 AS i) AS a WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT 1 WHERE 1 <> i);

Fixed, thanks for the report.

> Looks like it's assuming there's at least one relation on each side of the
> join.

Yeah.  I don't think we can remove that assumption easily; best to just
not try to optimize this case.

От: "Dmitry Koterov"
Сообщение: Re: ALTER composite type does not work, but ALTER TABLE which ROWTYPE is used as a type - works fine
Сообщение: Re: ALTER composite type does not work, but ALTER TABLE which ROWTYPE is used as a type - works fine