Re: Prepared statements fail after schema changes with surprising error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Prepared statements fail after schema changes with surprising error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <peter.geoghegan86@gmail.com> writes:
> On 22 January 2013 00:00, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Works for me ...

> That's what I thought. But looking at RangeVarGetRelidExtended() and
> recomputeNamespacePath(), do you suppose that the problem could be
> that access privileges used by the app differed for a schema (or, more
> accurately, two physically distinct namespaces with the same nspname)
> between executions of the prepared query?

What I'm suspicious of is that Peter is complaining about an old
version, or that there's some other critical piece of information he
left out.  I don't plan to speculate about causes without a concrete
test case.

Сообщение: Re: CF3+4 (was Re: Parallel query execution)
Сообщение: Re: CF3+4 (was Re: Parallel query execution)