Re: [Fwd: PGBuildfarm member narwhal Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to InstallCheck failure]

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [Fwd: PGBuildfarm member narwhal Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to InstallCheck failure]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> writes:
> I've been seeing this failure intermittently on Narwhal HEAD, and once
> on 8.1. Other branches have been OK, as have other animals running on
> the same physical box. Narwhal-HEAD is run more often than any other
> builds however.

Oh, this is interesting:

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=baiji&dt=2007-04-26%2022:00:02

Different compiler, different OS, not quite the same block number (109,
whereas IIRC all the previous examples have complained of block 104).
Is this the same physical machine as narwhal?