Re: renaming configure.in to configure.ac

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: renaming configure.in to configure.ac
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I think it'd be a good plan to adopt the beta on master.

> We already have parts of it backpacked, there have been things we couldn't easily do because of bugs in 2.69. There
aren'tthat many changes to configure it total, and particularly not in the back branches. So I think it'd be ok
overheadwise.

Yeah.  Because we'd want to rip out those hacks, it's not quite as simple
as "regenerate configure with this other autoconf version"; somebody will
have to do some preliminary investigation and produce a patch for the
autoconf input files.  Peter, were you intending to do that?

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."
От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: Partitioning and postgres_fdw optimisations for multi-tenancy